Playgroup


Yesterday we went to Stephanie and Joey's for older baby playgroup. It was fun. Here are some pics of Moi and Joey. There is a lady in our playgroup from Germany. She has twins and speaks very little English. She said her husband works a lot. She sure has her hands full. I felt so bad for her, both boys were crying and she was trying to decide which one to comfort. Stephanie took Moira and I held one of the boys while she held the other one. Joey was content to play on the floor and scoot himself under the loveseat, his new favorite place. The twins are 9 months old, so at least they can hold their own bottles. The one I was holding knew how to wave "bye-bye" very well, and apparently he was saying "bye-bye" in German. He was very excited about it. The family is only here for a year. We just ran into them in the park at the first playgroup and she asked if we met often, so we put her on the e-mail list!
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home