Monday
Moira and I wearing our hats before our big Sunday power walk. She didn't know what to think of me in a hat. She kept looking at me funny and trying to grab it off of me. She didn't seem to mind hers though.
Moira looking at her hand. She loves looking at her hands. I don't know what the fascination is. This reminds me- we have started doing baby sign language for her. She is really into hand motions so I think she will take to it very well. Although I am told to expect it to take months before they are signing back. We do "dog", "cat", "more", "eat", "daddy", "mommy" & "book". We are just starting with a few. I say "we", but Chris is a reluctant partner. He wants to teach her joke signs, to my annoyance.
Here is Moi Moi sitting up like a big girl. We are watching the dog run around the yard. She finds this hilarious. There are plenty of doggies to watch run around in our yard, that is for sure. The neighbor to the east has 3 and the neighbor to the west has 5.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home