We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Fallon Appears to Hate Moira

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Fallon Appears to Hate Moira



Here are some pics from New Mom's Group of Moira and my friend Kelly's 8 week old daughter Fallon. They are sooooo funny. Fallon was in a fine mood until I scooted Moira over next to her. Kelly used to work at WD with me, but now she has joined me in retiree status. We could start a whole new New Mom's Club with WD drop outs, I swear. Actually, we kind of have....
Last night when I was putting Moira to bed and singing her lulably, she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a big hug and sort of sang along. It was so sweet. I wanted to hold her all night.
Also, yesterday, she said her "hi daddy" sounds, and Kodos went running and barking towards the back door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home