Teething Feeder

Yesterday, I let Moira chomp on this teething feeder thing- all by herself! I have been holding it for her for the last couple of weeks, but decided to see if she could figure out how to do it by herself. (See above picture) What a smartie! Also, when we were in the car, she unhooked her pacifier clip and it dropped to her lap. She was able to finagle it back into her mouth. I could see her in the mirror working so hard at it. She would it in backwards, then upside down. She takes it out and looks at it, then rearranges it in her hand and tries again. Last night she woke up at 3 crying, and i realized that the crib bumper was up 1" off of the matress, and her paci had fallen to the floor so she couldn't get it.
One of the babies at playgroup had a tooth coming in, so I got to see what an actual tooth looks like. Hopefully there won't be any more false alarms. It is very obvious when they are coming in, I now realize. Chris got his first tooth 3 days before his 7 month birthday, so I was thinking maybe she would get one today.... No such luck. But he was a week late and she was 2 weeks early, so maybe she will get one in 3 weeks. I got mine at 4 1/2 months, so obviously she isn't going to take after me in that department.
Also, this if funny- She has been making sounds that sounds like "Hi Daddy". I am not claiming that she is doing this on purpose or that she knows what it means. It is still really cute, however. I called him yesterday to tell him that she looked at me and said "Hi Daddy". He was skeptical, as usual. But this morning when he came in the room she looked at him and said "Hi Daddy". That was funny. No "Hi Mommy"'s yet. Mommy must be hard to say.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

2 Comments:
i love the links! Good work!
Yes, the links were super easy. Thankfully I have tech geek friends to help me out in this department.
Post a Comment
<< Home