Happy Mother's Day
Above is a picture of our good friend's Megan and Jon's baby Denison. He is almost 11 weeks old now! He is such a cutie that I had to include his picture on Moira's blog. Megan and Jon are great photographers. Their pictures are always so crisp and clear, and the handsome boy is always seems to be up for a picture.
We bought Moira a new high chair this weekend. She just couldn't get comfortable in the attractive Eddie Bauer one. My attempts at avoiding large overtly gaudy baby items is proving futile. I don't think I'll even try anymore. I am now in love with Fisher Price. The stuff they sell looks so silly before you have a baby, but I tell you, they make some good stuff. This high chair has a toy activity center and is so cushy and comfy. She likes it 100 times better than the other one. We can use the other one once she is a little older, however.Chris got me a camcorder for mother's day! I am excited. It will be nice. Our new computer makes DVD's so hopefully we'll be able to figure out how to make Moira movies to bore our friends and family. He also got me a book called "It's a girl!". It is a collection of essay's from women writers talking about raising daughters. It is good so far. It is a nice easy read I can pick up and down.
We decided to let Moira "learn to self soothe" herself at night (as my doctor likes to call it). She cried for about 45 mintues Friday night, but has slept all the way through the last two nights. We'll see how it goes. She seems to sleep well for 3 nights and then have one bad night on that third night.
Moira is so close to crawling. She is funny. I put her on a blanket and put her sunshine toy at the end of the blanket to see if she could crawl to the end. She got up on her hand and feet, like she was a runner getting ready to push off of the starting blocks. She did that a couple of times, and then rolled over to her back, and backbended her way down the blanket, flipped over and got the toy. That's one way to do it! I bet not many kids would have done that! Silly girl.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

2 Comments:
Moi looks like a little princess in her new throne.
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home