Puppy & Park Pics



Here are some pics of Laura's new puppy Rupert. He is very sweet and super cute. He seems to have some issues with blacktop and obcessively rolling around in the grass during walks, but I think he will be a great dog and a good fit for Laura.



Here are some pictures from our Saturday trip to the Airport "Park". I wouldn't really call it a park, just a patch of grass and some parking spaces. But Daddy likes to watch planes land, and we like to be outside, so there we went.
Moira just now seems to be asleep after 2 hours of screaming. We don't know what's wrong. We tried everything to get her to stop. Picking her up, not picking her up. We gave her gas drops, Advil, baby orgel, changed her diaper. Finally I fed her for the third time and it finally seemed to calm her down. I have a feeling it's going to be a rough night. Usually when it starts out bad, it stays bad.... Stay tuned.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home