Looks like teeth to me????




When Moira and I were outside yesterday, I got a good look inside her mouth. She has two blisters on either side of her upper mouth, where teeth would be. I think it looks like teeth getting ready to pop through, but when Chris saw it this morning, he said she just chewed on something to give her the blisters. That may be true. I'm not as convinced as I was yesterday that it is teeth. Who knows. It's such a guessing game. She did seem very angry when I was messing with them.
We hosted older babies playgroup this past Wednesday. We had 8 mommies and 9 babies (there were a pair of German twins here). That was fun. The babies enjoy looking at each other, grabbign each others ears, etc.
Moira is currently up on her hands and knees rocking. She rocks for awhile, flops down and then pushes back up again. She works her way backwards so I have to keep scooting her back onto the king size blanket we have layed out in the middle of the dining room. I moved around some furniture for playgroup and it's actually quite nice. I think we are going to leave it this way for awhile.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home