Moira Funnies
This morning I had to wake Moi for school. She was like "hey, it's still dark out! I was trying to sleep!" She didn't put up a protest about going to school, but didn't want to wear her costume. I think that's my fault b/c I told her I was going to put a red triangle on her nose like raggedy ann and she said "that won't match the shape of my nose!" She was trying to stall and said she wanted to go upstairs. I said, she could go but I was going to stay downstairs. She said "but I need you to keep me company, you're my special friend!"
When I picked Moi up from school today, I asked her if she peed at school. She said "No, I tried, but nothing came out of the hole."
There is a desk right outside her school room where an older lady is always volunteering- not necessarily with the preschool, but for the church where the preschool is held. Moi has gotten into the habbit of reporting to whoever is there about how she did that day. It used to be "I cried for a little bit and then not anymore" to now she tells them "I didn't cry at all!" They always smile and give her a big "good job! that's great!" Today the person sitting there was talking to somebody else. Moira looked over as we were walking out and started walking really slow and just stopped and waited for the volunteer to stop talking. As soon as she did she told the lady "I didn't cry at all today!" This was a new lady I've never seen before so I had to explain our little ritual.
Another good quote: "Mom, I need more chocolate. It makes me have a healthy body."
Anytime she says something that I think is funny and I laugh, but she wasn't trying to be funny, she looks at me very seriously and says "Don't laugh about that."
She was in the bathroom brushing her teeth today and I heard her yelling "Meg! Come in here! Meg!" I came in and said "Did you just call me Meg?" She said "Yeah, cause that's your name!". She's never called me Meg before.
When Moi got home from school today, she immediately said "I'm hot!" and ripped off EVERY.SINGLE.PIECE. of clothes she had one. She has been naked for about 5 hours now. For the record, it is NOT hot and I keep trying to get clothes on her and she keeps saying "nope, I'm still hot.". She doesn't have a fever, I checked. At least she's letting me put a blanket on her when she's on the couch.
Yesterday she handed me a heart clip on pin from her dress up area and said "This heart is for your baby. I love him the most!" I went to get the video camera and said that was so sweet, and asked her if she could say it again. I turned on the camera and she said "Your baby looks like a jibawalkey fish*!" So that's what I have on camera. Nice.
*She didn't say exactly "jibawalkey fish", but something to that effect.
She keeps saying "mommy, my heart loves you the most. I don't love any other mommies, only you".
Moi has figured out what red lights and green lights mean and has made herself the traffic nazi. As soon as the light turns green she's like "GO GO GO!!!!" and if she sees a red light, even if it's far away she will yell "STOP STOP! YOU HAVE TO STOP!" at the top of her lungs and scare the daylights out of you while you are trying to drive.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home