Vacation!
Moi saw a lady getting patted down and searched with that wand and she wanted it done to her as well.
She loved the otters at the zoo.
Oh boy, where to begin. We had a nice, uneventful trip to Vero. The flight left at 2:30, we got in around 4:30. Moi fell asleep in the car from Orlando to Vero, which was nice b/c she wasn't over tired. Within a 1/2 hour of getting to the hotel, she wanted to go swimming which she did. She kept saying "I'm not going to want to say I want to go home! I'm going to say I like the hotel!" and she was calling the hotel our "brown home". We took it pretty easy the whole week. All Moira really wanted to do was go to the pool and watch TV! She isn't the kind of kid who likes to sit around and watch TV, far from it. But I figured, it was her vacation too and if she wanted to lay around and watch tv, okay. We did go to the Brevard Zoo, a really nice zoo where you can get up close to all the animals. We went to about 6 different parks, and to the enviromental learning center where they had a big playroom for kids her age. We tried to do a boat ride but there weren't enough people for the session. It was probably for the best though b/c it was an hour and 1/2 and it made me nervous she wouldn't sit through the whole thing.
We tried to go to IHOP for my birthday and she just wasn't cooperating so we figured it would be best to just buy a bunch of food and eat in our room (which had a full kitchen) for the rest of the week. That worked out pretty well and we saved a bunch of money.
I'll post more pics and explain why Moira has declared herself a "boo boo girl" tomorrow!
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home