We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: More vacation pics and 3 year well visit update.

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Monday, October 27, 2008

More vacation pics and 3 year well visit update.

Moi was scheduled for her 3 year well visit today. I tried to get them to do it when she'd need her stiches out to avoid 2 trips to the Dr.'s this week, but no dice. She was super mad about going to the Dr. this morning and kept saying "but I'm not sick!". I told her I had to go there b/c I had to ask questions about the baby for when he comes out, which was not untrue, and she was like "Ohhhh, I see, I thought we were going for me. Oh, that's better" I wish I had the video recorder on her b/c the way she said it was so funny. She was fine once we got there. For months, she's been telling me when she goes to the Dr. she is NOT getting on the scale. How she remembers that from last year, I have no idea (she wouldn't get on the scale or get measured last year). I fully trusted her at her word and weighed and measured her at home. But she did great and got weighed and measure, blood pressure, flu mist, and let the Dr. look at her and even sat nicely while I talked to him about her stitches, the new baby, some questions I had. I think she must respect authority, b/c I am learning she does much better for Dr.'s and school teachers than when Chris and I try to get her to behave at IHOP! She weighs 32 lbs and is 38 1/2" tall. That puts her in the 75% for height and the 55% for weight. It explains why everyone thinks she is so tall, she's not overly tall, but lean for her height. He saw no problems with her whatsoever and was very impressed she's been completely potty trained for awhile. I told him how I have to make her pee in the morning and he said that's not unusual for girls to pee only 2 or 3 times a day whereas little boys will pee 8 times an hour, and both ends of the spectrum is normal. She got the flu mist, and just said "I don't like that very well", but it was time to go at that point and we got a sucker on the way out. He thinks we should come back Friday to get the stitches out, not Wednesday, which is fine. 5 days seems a little early to me to get them out anyway. He agreed the stich job seemsed pretty good, so hopefully she won't scar too bad. Oh yeah, she had to get stiches on vacation, but most people reading this probably already know that. I'll put up that story later, when I feel emotionally up for it!
This reminds me of Milton from "Office Space". Right Missy?
In the Mangrove Forest at the Environmental learning center.
At the Driftwood, the hotel that Aunt Jeanne manages. I got some more cute pics in this dress, but will probably use them for Christmas cards. Thanks cousin Maggie and aunt Anne for the pretty dress.



The boat ride place, but the ride was cance


On the ocean.







I really like this pic. It looks good blown up.


Strike a pose.

This is some place supposedly you can always see a manatee, but we didn't have any luck.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home