Thanks!
Thanks to honorary "Grandma" Socie for the adorable Raggedy Ann costume that I requested for Moira! Moi was so excited to wear it today! We watched some Raggedy Ann cartoons on youtube before we met Missy for lunch. Of course, Moi took the bait and said "I want to be her!"
We plan on doing Chris's and Moi's b-day thank you notes in Florida, for everyone's FYI! We didn't forget about them, just a little late...
Moi keeps asking if the baby in my belly is going to live in our old house. I don't know if that's b/c that is where she lived when she was a baby or if that's where she would prefer for the baby to live... Probably a little bit of both...
Wish me luck packing and cleaning tomorrow. Moi's preschool was cancelled- boo! I could have gotten so much done in that 3 hours! The house is a wreck and still a lot to do. Hopefully she will cooperate!
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home