We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: I predict a good big sister

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Friday, August 01, 2008

I predict a good big sister

Moira is very into the baby that is in my belly. She asks me about 10-20 times a day "Mommy, do you have a baby in your belly? Is it growing big and strong? Is it going to be a boy baby or a girl baby?". She woke up from her nap yelling "Mommy, do you have a baby in your belly?" You can tell she is thinking about it a lot. Every now and then she will just look at me and say "Mommy, how is your baby doing?" Today I told her that the baby can hear her, and she should sing it a song. She lifted up my shirt and started singing her song. It went something like this "Little baby... little baby... HI!... Little baby.... little baby...HI!....watch me do this! (insert dance moves)...little baby... watch me do this! (insert dance moves)". Whenever she does something she thinks is grown up she will say "I'm doing this like a big sister does". Yeah, she's going to be a good one ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home