We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Story Time

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Friday, July 18, 2008

Story Time

After bathtime, Moi and I always get on our bed and she jumps around. She was really riled up tonight and I was trying to get her to calm down. I said "Why don't you lay next to me and lets tell each other stories. Can you tell me a story?" So Moi snuggled in next to me really close and told me her story, which went like this:

Once upon a time there was a doggy named Kodos. She was running around like this....(kicking her arms and legs around like a crazy person)...like a spider. And then she got scared. And then she went poop. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (laughing hysterically).

Ironically, this is probably something that could have happened in our backyard in any given day... We both got a really good laugh over her story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home