We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Birthday Wishes

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Birthday Wishes

So Moira has started getting the hang of asking for things for her birthday. Previously when she would say that she wanted something, I would say "do you want that for your birthday?" and she would say "no, to real!", which means immediately. Lately though, she's gotten the hang of it and has added quite a lot of items to her wish list. So far we have:

1. Roller Skates
2. Pogo Stick
3. a kite
4. hampster (don't even think about it Patty, hee hee)
5. marshmellows
6. a wolf
7. a scooter
8. "a big doggie that has spots but not like kodos and it has a nuk and you get it at Meijer" (not sure what this is)

She asks for roller skates all the time, so I think we'll definiately get her those. I haven't been able to find a 3 year old friendly pogo stick, but I am still looking. I think we can cross "wolf" off the list officially.

2 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger tomandcheryl said...

There is NO 3 year old friendly pogo stick. Trust me....I searched high and low for it. However, I will be on the search at Meijer for the doggie with spots and that is SO my gift for my little Miss Moira!
~Cheryl

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Mark, Patty, Allie and Abby said...

Oh shoot, no Hamster...oh well...I'll just have to stick with the fish or what about a crab???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home