Not much new here. Chris is still working 24/7 so Moira and I are just trying to keep things under control with Daddy gone so much. I have been very tired and had a lot of nausea, so it has been a chore to keep up my "homemaker" duties of cleaning the house, cooking dinner, etc. In fact, the house is trashed most of the time and Chris has picked up dinner for himself more times than I care to admit. Hopefully his work will slow down soon and I will be feeling better when I get into the second trimester.

Moi has decided that "daddy loves apples". I don't know why she decided this. He thinks they are okay, but I wouldn't say he loves them. We were at the grocery store and she threw an apple in the cart and said "that's for daddy, he looooooves him some apples". Then at the county fair she picked an apple that had fallen from an apple tree and said "This is for my daddy, he loves apples". Out back, we have an apple tree. She collected all the little ones that fell (mostly eaten by squirrels) and put them in a bowl for daddy. Don't they look delish?

Chris did manage to get out of work at 6 pm on Sunday and wanted to take Moi to the county fair. They went by themselves and she just loved it. He told me I needed to take her back this week, so we enlisted Amy and Davis to go with us on Wednesday. This is her on the car ride the second time we were there.

They are saying "I won!".

On the bouncy house

Moi is on the blue helicopter up high. I know, scary.

She loves the mini scrambler! It was soooo hot this day. But the kids had fun. Davis didn't want to do any of the rides, but Moi was not deterred and did all of the kiddy ones.

Moi and Davis at the Easton Fountains



Do you think Moira and Davis like each other? Hee hee.

On a "big machine" at Cosi.

Moira and Jacob Salyer at Cosi. We met up with Susan, Jacob and Sammi at Cosi yesterday since they were in town from Cincinnatti.

Moi and Sammi on the rocket ship.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home