We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Jennifer & Eli's visit

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Friday, June 13, 2008

Jennifer & Eli's visit







Moira and Eli


Moira looking at Eli like "don't go".


We went to the airport park after we dropped off Jen and Eli to say bye bye to "their" plane.



Moira got up vomiting a ton on Monday. This is her right afterwards. She woke up the whole house crying and vomiting. I don't know what it was, it only lasted about 3 hours and nobody else got sick.




at Cosi


at the airport park.




Moira and Davis
This was funny/sad. Davis showed up on Thursday and he and Moi went running off the the trampoline and Eli stood at the door looking so sad going "Moy-a, whatcha doin?" He looked so sad that she had run off with another man!






Sorry for the lack of posts lately! We were busy with our friends this past week. My college roommate Jennifer and her little boy Eli came to visit for a week from Phoenix Arizona. Moi and Eli had a great time getting to know each other and really did a remarkable job of sharing, etc. Eli taught Moira how to wear short sleve shirts and sit at the dinner table for more than 30 seconds and Moira taught him how to jump on the trampoline and beg for popsicles. Not so sure that was a fair trade.... We did lots of fun things. Mainly we just hung out around the house and played outside on the trampoline, swingset, and with water balloons and sidewalk chalk. We also went to music class, Cosi, the Hoover Dam, the Ice Cream store, and some local parks. I don't have time to right much now, as I am busy packing and cleaning for our unexpected trip to Connecticut tomorrow, so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.




Here is one story though: Day before yesterday Moi pee peed on the potty 4 times! The next day she didn't have much interest, but I got her to go once. I don't think she's really going to get it down until we buckle down and just stay home for about a week. Anyway, she went on the potty once, and then she went back to the potty and said "Now I'm going to pee pee with my finger like Davis does!" and pointed her finger down towards the potty. She saw Davis going pee pee last week and apparently she thinks that little boys pee with their fingers. Amusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home