We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Memorial Day Weekend

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Friday, May 30, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Me and Moi before we left for Charlotte.
Moi and Grandma & Grandpa walking up the hill by the Ohio River.
Moi and Grandpa. She wore her sleeper to the park b/c she didn't feel good.
Nana, Me, & Pop before the race. I told Chris I would root for whoever was black and green, b/c that's what I had to wear. Fortunately, Dale Jr. is very popular. As is evident by the fact Chris almost got beat up yelling that Dale Jarrett is the only real 88.
Moi in Grandma & Grandpa's back yard.
some cars going fast.

Fighter jets fly over during the national anthem.
Big Flag


So Memorial Day weekend was a big weekend for the family b/c it was the first time Chris and I left Moi for the weekend. She stay with Grandparents Russell in P-town while Chris and I went to a NASCAR race in Charlotte, NC. Moi did great, despite having a fever and snotty nose. Grandma & Grandpa said she was on her best behavior and they had a good time and went to a creek, planted flowers around the house, and played in the swimming pool. I felt bad b/c Moi had a fever when we left, but I knew she was in good hands.

The race was oh so exciting, if you like that kind of thing. I took my little trivia game and kept myself entertained! And I read an entire book tailgating before the race. I never get time to read books, so that was nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home