We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Bathrom/Closet Remodel

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bathrom/Closet Remodel

Here is Moi in Chris's U of Chicago pullover. She is mad b/c she needs a diaper change.
my side
closet/bathroom
bathroom
New organized shelf.

I really wish I would have taken some "before" pictures, but I didn't think about it. We've been working on reorganizing the bathroom/closet. The biggest thing was replacing the carpet with porcelain tile. We had some workers do that for us. I painted it a brighter yellow, also. We are very pleased with the results. I also weeding out a lot of the stuff in there that wasn't in use, and organzied all the shirts, etc. It's been keeping us busy for the last couple of weeks. I still need to get some shoe organizers and drawers, but here it is so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home