
Here are Moi and Davis at the Westerville 4th Friday Celebration. Chris and my friend Amy's husband were both working late so Amy and I went with the kids. Moi loves Davis sooooo much. She is always so excited when I say we are going to see him. She calls him "Day bis".


I put the ballon around Moi's wrist and Davis was holding it down and then would let it go and Moi would laugh soooo hard the whole time.


Moi at the Franklin Park Conservatory Butterfly exhibit room

Moi's new thing is to put my diaper bag on herself (even wears it like a sling like me) and says "Okay, let's go!". She's getting in to a bossy stage. She's all about commands. For example: Mommy in pool!, Other way!, Stand up! Mommy up steps!. I guess this is a new phase. She's finally realized she can say what she is thinking.

This is right before "the tantrum to end all tantrums". I don't have the energy to summarize right now, the title of the tatrum should suffice.

She wanted to put my socks on. She had me put one on her and then said "More other mommy's dirty socks!". She says "more other" when she wants more of something. She's said a lot of new words lately that I didn't know she knew like slippery, candle, hold on, etc.
She has a little cold. Seems like there have been a bunch of those going around.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home