4th Friday pics
I had to wake Moira up this morning b/c I had a dentist appointment. She was soooo asleep at 8 am. I turned on all the lights, opened the curtains, started singing. No movement. I finally shook her a little bit and she popped up. She was shaking and all confused and started sticking her tounge out and talking in gibberish. I wondered if she was posessed by the devil. Finally she started talking. "Hi Nuk! Hi red Nuk!". The interesting thing about this was I got so see how she sleeps. I never go into her room unless she is awake, so I don't get to see her sleep. I assumed she slept with her knees and arms tucked underneath her b/c that's how she lays as she goes to sleep. But when I went in this morning she was sleeping in the exact same position as I sleep! She was on her side with her knees tucked into her chest and one arm was over her head. I thought that was cool. Wendy babysat while I went to the dentist. She said that Moi and Connor played great. They pretended like they were babies and layed underneath the Baby Einstein play gym for a long time and then played puzzles. She talked about Connor the whole way home and in her crib before her nap. She was saying "Conno, Conno, Hi Conno" over and over again.
Moira asked for green beans and meatballs for breakfast. ???? I probably would have given them to her, but I had already prepared oatmeal and grapes.
We went to the Westerville 4th Friday celebration down the street tonight. We waited for Dad to get home and we all went together. She had a late nap today so it worked out. On the way home she was tired and wanted me to carry her but she is sooo heavy so Chris had to. We bribed her with crayons that the firemen were giving away. I asked her what color she wanted and she said "blue!". I said "do you want green also?" and she said "green also!".
She say "Hi Man!" and "bye man!" to every man we see on the street or at the store. She can say "lady" too, but doesn't usually instigate that. I think lady is harder to say.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home