We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Pee Pee in the potty!

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Pee Pee in the potty!

Tonight after her bath, Moira peed on the floor (as usual). As she was going, I asked her if she wanted to pee pee on the potty. She went "pee pee!" and held my hand to sit down on the potty and produced about 5 drops of pee. I think she was already done going, but she wanted to trickle what she could into the potty! I'm sure it was a fluke, but it was still exciting.
Meredith babysat for us today. I was supposed to have a hair appt., but the hairdresser cancelled on me. I took advantage of the babysitter though and went to the gym. Meredith said that when they got back from their walk, Moira looked at her and said "Where's my mom?". How crazy is that!!!!!????
Moira has been less cranky lately. She took a 4 hour nap this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home