Outside Pics
Moira and I headed out back today since it was so nice out. I noticed her hair is getting pretty long (for her at least) , so I grabbed the camera.

Moira likes to pet the ceramic bunny.
She clapps whenever she sees her swing. The next door neighbor was outside using some sort of device to suck up piles of leaves. The white noise it created made her dance. When he would stop, she would cheer, like she was cheering at the end of a song. Then she would do the babysign for "more". As soon as he started again, more dancing.
Moi had her 2nd dose of flu shot today. She cried really hard, but I think that's mainly b/c we made her lie down for it.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

2 Comments:
Hogans,
I needed to use something to address the two of you - actually, make that the three of you! Anyway, I just found this blog and I really got a kick of the pics. I see that Moira takes after her parents in the hair department at least. But I'm glad to hear things are going well with everyone and I'm sorry I haven't done a better job of keeping in touch.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'll talk to you all sometime down the line.
Chris Hendricks
Hi Hendricks!
Good to hear from you. It's refreshing to hear somebody say that they know where the red hair comes from. I must officially not be a red head anymore, b/c everyone always asks me where Moi gets the red hair.
We recently moved to Westerville, so if you are ever in the area, let us know. meghogan1@hotmail.com
See ya,
Meg
Post a Comment
<< Home