Moira's First Birthday Party

Group Photo
Moira's cousin Maren, age 4.
We had a small family birthday party this weekend to celebrate Moi's first birthday. She did great the whole time. She played on the swings with cousin Maren, and clapped after every birthday present! She was in a good mood the entire party. Thanks to everyone who attended.We are trying to switch Moira to a sippy cup (from bottle) and whole milk (from formula). It is not going as well as I hoped. She HATES whole milk. I can only put a tiny bit in with her formula or she will throw it across the room and cry. The Dr. claims that they should taste the same, but apparently not. Also, she drinks juice out of the sippy cup fine, but she gets super angry if I put fomula or milk in the sippy cup. She thinks only juice should be in the sippy cup. This should be a challenge! The Dr. said I have until 15 months to take the bottle away. That is good b/c I am afraid it is going to take at least that long.
I am thinking about switching to weekly blog posts, so if you don't see one for awhile, that is why.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

1 Comments:
Happy Birthday!
Believe it or not, I have a card ready and signed, but no address for you. New house? Old house? I think I have the address for neither.
Post a Comment
<< Home