We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Misc. Updates

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Monday, October 30, 2006

Misc. Updates


We went to a little halloween party last week. It was a good opportunity for the kids to practice with their costumes before the big day comes! It was so hilarious to watch them walking around as normal, dressed like that. It didn't seem to phase them that much.



Here are Moi and I before Meredith's big bachelorette party. Saturday was the first night in 12 1/2 months that I didn't go to sleep listening to the sounds of a baby next to me or a baby monitor! Chris said Moi did great with him at night and went right to sleep and slept all night.
Here is a group shot of us ladies out and about at the bachelorette party. I think it is fair to say that a refined and dignified time was had by all. :)
Moira didn't want to miss out on the bachelorette party fun and tried on my devil ears on the car ride home after she and Chris picked me up Sunday morning.

As I mentioned before, Moi has learned how to say "ought oh". I think she said it 1,000 times yesterday. She says it at appropriate times, also. She will pick up something, just so she can throw it to say "ought oh!". If she hears something fall in the other room, it's "ought oh!". It's soooo cute! She is also definitely saying "squirel". It sounds like "quirel" though.
I got her a new pair of first walker shoes from stride rite. She's having some issues with her new "big girl" shoes. She tried to shake them off like a dog would when I first put them on her.
She still will not drink her formula/milk combo out of a sippy cup. She throws it violently across the room whenever I present it to her. She will not even try it. I think I am going to concentrate on the switch from formula to milk for now, and concur the sippy cup later.
She really likes to dance. She got a musical farm animal magnent set from her playgroup (for her birthday). It goes on the refridgerator. She pushes the music button and dances up and down. Also, if you push the button when she is in the other room, she will dance into the room smiling and laughing. Wendy and Connor got her this fisher price chair thing for her birthday. It plays music when you sit on it or touch the light on it. She loves it. The only problem is that she wants to stand on the sitting part and sit on the back of it, and inevitably she falls over. That toy has taught her to sit on things, so she wants to sit on everything, including the dog and cat. She has also learned to call the cat and dog. If you tell her to call for them, she starts clicking her mouth.
Our house is coming along. The living room, kitchen, bedrooms, and playroom look decent. The extra bedroom and master closet are still a mess. We haven't hung up any pictures in the living room yet. We are tying to figure out where everything goes and what we still need. Laura came over to babysit yesterday so Chris and I could go over to our old house and get it cleared out and cleaned up, so we are officially done there, thank goodness. Our phone wasn't hooked up saturday with the phone and cable. I guess they didn't tell the cable man that he was supposed to do that. Keep contacting us on cell phones until further notice.


This is the living room. By far the most together room in the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home