We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: The fever is down

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Saturday, August 19, 2006

The fever is down

1 am photo shoot.

Moira is better today. The Dr. didn't know what was wrong, but suspected some 72 hour virus that is going around. We had a ROUGH night. She was up at 11 am crying and crying, and felt super hot. Her fever was up to 103! She had a bottle and we brought her downstairs to try to calm her down and she was immediately better. We couldn't get her back to sleep until 2 am though, then she woke up at 3, and we couldn't get her back to sleep until 5! Then she slept until 7:30. She woke up in a good mood and took a 2 hour nap, but was still sleepy when she got up. I tried to put her back to sleep an hour later, but she just cried for 1/2 hour in her crib! Finally she took a nap at 3, and she got up at 5, but was still tired, so I gave her a bottle and put her back to bed 15 mintues ago. I think she might think it's bedtime now.... I got all ready to go out to dinner. I guess I was being optomistic! Oh well, I will go out and rent a movie for us or something. Who knows what tonight will bring! At least her fever is down today. I think she is just sleep deprived from the last 2 nights. I am glad the fever is down, b/c if it wasn't the Dr. wanted me to put some sticky urine catcher thing down her diaper and get pee sample to see if it was a bladder infection. That didn't sound fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home