Lots to say



Moira is feeling all better and is back to her normal self. She is bound and determined to walk, and soon. She can now stand up in the middle of the room, take 3 or 4 steps, fall down, get back up, do it again, over and over. This evening she climbed all the way up to the landing of the staris, stood up, and took about 7 steps, including a turn, to the next run of stairs! She gets tired after she's been trying for awhile and just lays on the floor for a minutes. I have never seen her do that before. She also rests in downward facing dog pose quite often. This is also new. I don't know what's up with it.
She knows what "Hi" and "bye" mean, and I think she's been saying "bye". The other day, Chris said "bye!" and she turned around and waved at him. We were outside the other morning and my neighbor was going to work, and Moi waved bye, and kept waving (even after she had been gone for about 5 minutes) and she was saying "bye bye bye!".
Today we went to Target and as I was tying to pay, she stood up in the cart, even though she was strapped in, and lept into my arms. I tried to put her back, and she arched her back and just screamed at the top of her lungs. I had to hold her, pay, and push the cart to our car, which, by the way, was far away. She was perfectly happy as long as I was holding her.
She thinks Kodos is some sort of obsitcal course, and climbs over her whenever she gets a chance.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home