Happy 10 month birthday Moira

Moira was up crying last night from 10-1. I could tell something was wrong. She had a fever of 99.6. She felt hot at first, and then she felt clammy. I got her up around 12:30 and took her to the extra bed with me, hoping that she would just sleep. She usually won't sleep next to me, it's too exciting, but rubbing her back was actually calming her down in her crib, which is unusual, so I thought that maybe she just needed some comfort. (long sentance, but remember, I am sleep deprived!) I got her up and she just kind of played around next to me in bed for awhile, then she eventually looked tired, so I put her back in the crib and she went to sleep for the night. Thank god. Poor Chris, he's probably running on fumes. We have to go to the Dr. today anyway for her 9 month (even though she is 10 months) checkup. She is getting some shots, boo! I am curious to see how much she weighs. She is still half asleep in her crib. I've kind of heard her fussing around on and off for the last hour (it's 8:30).
I was giving her a bath last night, and I started to drain the water. The last 3 nights, Chris has come and taken her out of the bath, while I dry off, but he wasn't home yet. As soon as I drained the water, she stood up in the bath and started looking out the door, like she was looking for him, and I swear she said "Daddy!" two times. Smart baby!
Prediction- I think she will walk before her 11 month birthday.
We went to the library for baby storytime yesterday. Apparently they don't have it in the summer. Whoops. We swang on the swings outside the library, and then I took her to the kids area. It was kind of lame, but they have these big stuffed animals, so we sat down on the floor next to them I tried to read her a book. Of course, she just wanted to crawl around. This little girl came up and made friends with us. She was 6 and she likes butterflies. Moira sat down right next to her and wanted to play with her shoes. Then this other little girl who was 8 came up and sat down, and the two big girls were talking. Moira just plopped herself between them and kept looking back and fourth between them. They were impressed with how she can stand up in the middle of the room.
I am having a hard time working out during her naps now that we have all of this house stuff going on, so we have been taking power walks together during her awake time, to multitask. We took 2 yesterday.
2 of her top teeth have broken the surface, one is 1/2 way there, and the 4th is swollen, ready to pop through.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home