We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: The Zoo!

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Zoo!






Laura and I took Moira to the Zoo yesterday. Laura had never been to the Columubs Zoo, and since she has half days on Friday, it was perfect! We have a membership +guest, so it worked out well. It is too hard for Moira and I to go alone. It's so nice to have a friend with us. Laura opened the doors, watched Moira while I got something to eat, and held her while I took pictures. The zoo was SUPER crowded. That was the downside. Most exhibits were so crowded that we couldn't even get to see the animals. The aquariums were not that bad, and Moira liked looking at the fish and banging on the glass. Everytime a fish rushed by, she looked at in intently and laughed histarically. Also, Moira and I rode the Carousel. She liked that. She kept ripping off my hat and throwing it on the ground though.
Also- Moira reached for Chris for the first time last night! When he got home from work, he rushed to her room to get to see her for a couple of minutes before bed. I was holding her. When he walked in the room, she smiled and acted like she was going to reach for him a couple of times, then chickened out. Finally, he held out his hands and she reached out for him! She panicked after a couple of seconds in his arms and wanted me again, but still. We are making progress.
She has been waking up once a night and not calming down, so I just feed her. She always eats a lot. Hopefully this phase will go away soon. She had gone months without needing to eat at night. It's harder now that she can stand up in her crib. She can see our bedroom from her crib.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home