Aidan's Birthday party pics & misc. updates
Aidan and his mom Lauren, blowing out the candles.
Aidan and Moi
Moira running away from all the boys. She was the only baby girl there.
Connor using Moira as a step stool to get to Aidan.
I feel like a lot has happened since I last posted, but I don't remeber what. Maybe b/c Moi was up ever hour screaming last night! She has been tugging at her ear, so I took her in the Dr. to rule out ear infection. She doesn't have one. That is good. The Dr. said you can see her gums at the top are really swollen and the teeth look like they are getting ready to pop through at any time. She said to give her some motrin before bed. I did that, so hopefully tonight will go better. Poor baby.
At the Dr.'s she weighed in at 19 lbs 11 oz. and 29 1/2" long.
After months of doing baby sign language to get Moira to say "more food", today when she ran out of puffs, she banged on the tray and then pointed at it. I guess she was making up her own sign language...
Also, I am fairly certain that she has been saying "Cat". I am like 90% sure. Also, after months of DaDa, I have finally been hearing some MaMa's! I don't think the is refering to me, but it's still cute.
She has been walking along side me if I hold her hands up. It is cute.
I'm sure there is more cool news, but I can't think of it right now.
I talked to Gwen today, and she is pregant again! Her little girl is 22 months old. She just moved into a new house and started a new job and she is already feeling sick, so she's going to have her hands full.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home