We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Waving

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Monday, July 03, 2006

Waving

The confused look on Moira's face is b/c Dad is wearing a hat. She doesn't know what to make of it.
I just loved this stylin little outfit.

This is what happens when Dad feeds Moi dinner. I don't know how they managed to get carrots on every square inch of her face.....

So we went out to dinner, and Moira was way more interested in the couple sitting across the aisle, than she was in us. Maybe b/c the lady had bleach blonde hair, blue eye shadow, and a leather looking face. Anyway, Moira turned her whole body so she was facing them, and would turn around to get some Cheerios, and then turn back around and just stare at them. We were trying to get her attention, and said "Moira! Hi!", and waved at her. She started waving back! I've thought on and off for months that she was waving, but she never did it repeatedly. She was doing it many many times, whenever we started waving. It was so exciting!
We tried to go to Cosi and the Conservatory today, since Chris actually got the day off, but they were both closed.

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she does this with carrots, I can't imagine where she'll wind up throwing the dreaded peas!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home