We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: 5 Months Old!

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

5 Months Old!



Here is a picture of Moira after she rolls over in her crib, and can't get herself rolled back. Here are pictures, also, of her eating her toes after a bath, during diaper change. She loves to eat her toes.
Moira is 5 months old today. She continues to be a very happy baby. This month, I've pretty much figured out how to tell when she needs a nap, and that has made all of our lives much better! We are working on setting up a better schedule for sleep and eating. She is sleeping better night. She went 7 hours straight without really crying for us to come help her, and she went 12 hours between meals. Not bad! She's been taking some long naps lately, over 2 hours. I know that is they way the "prototypical" baby is supposed to nap, but her naps had always been short. The book I am reading said that you should try to get them to go back to sleep during the nap, if it's been less than an hour. I though once she woke up, it was time to get up, but to my surprise, she has gone back to sleep, after about 20 minutes of fussing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home