More Zoo


We went to the Zoo again Saturday. Moira was awake this time. We got her out of the carrier and let her look around at stuff. She really liked the Manatees and the fish tank. That was cute. By the way, the outfit she is wearing in these pictures is for 12 months.
She is still a little stuffy. Maybe that's why she's not sleeping great. She woke up at 2:30 am and would not go back to sleep. I gave up after 2 hours and let her sleep next to me on the bed.
I got a new kind of bottle for her to try. It's called the Playtex nurser natural latch system. The moms in new mom's group said it was good for transitioning to bottle. She took it from me on Friday great, but then yesterday, she wanted no part of it. She was making faces like the nipple tasted bad to her. I got a rubber one. I don't know why. I should have gone with the silicone. I did see yesterday at the grocery store that Gerber makes a nipple that is like "the nuk", the only pacifier that she likes. They only had medium flow, so we'll have to go to babies r' us and try out that bottle system. She'll be in solids by the time we figure this out.
I think we are going to try to go to Baby Laptime today (storytime) at the Whetstone library if we can get our act together by then. (If I can get my act together, that is) I am still dragging from last night.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home