Moira rolled over all the way!!!!

(The picture above is a reenactment)
Moira rolled over all the way! I missed it though! I heard her get up from her nap on the baby monitor. She was eating her hands as usual. Then I heard a big scream, followed by crying. When I went into her room, she was totally on her belly, and couldn't roll back over! She's been so close for so long, this is exciting.
On the sleep front, it's not going great. She was doing pretty well, but now she gets up like 8 times a night. She'll sleep for an hour, then wake up crying. As long as I put the pacifier back in her mouth, she'll usually go back to sleep, and I don't get her out of her crib. I'm not sure why. I think she just wants to know where I am. I have tried going right in when I hear her fuss, I've tried giving her 5 minutes to try to work it out and go back to sleep- none of which is working. Oh well, we'll get it eventually.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

1 Comments:
What will be her next trick?
Post a Comment
<< Home