Thank God for baby Advil!


Kitty Kang didn't want to be left out of the photo shoot! I took Moira to the Dr. yesterday to see if she has an ear infection. The Dr. said no, but said that her lower gums fell lumpy, so he would "take the Pediatritions cope out diagnosis for a 4-6 month old baby who was previously sleeping well" and say that it is teething. The facilitator at the new moms group said that she also suspected teething. I got many gasps when I said that she was up 9 times the night before! Anyway, I gave her baby advil as prescribed and she did great last night. I just had to reinsert pacifier a couple of times. Also, she woke up at 9 pm and cooed and played herself back to sleep, so that was cool. She was back to her normal 8 pm bedtime and 5 pm wake up to eat. She slept another 2 1/2 hours after that.
She has been doing this crazy backbend thing (see picture above). I though all babies did it but all the moms at new mom's group thought it was hilarious and unique. She can roll better from her backbend.
On other new, Moira has another boyfriend- Megan and Jon Murphy had a baby boy Monday- Dennison Thomas. I, unfortunately, was sleeping when she called so I didn't get to get any of the good information and Chris didn't ask anything else. I am so excited for them! Can't wait to meet the little guy.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

1 Comments:
I'm betting that the Murphy baby's name is Denison, with one "n", since that's how Denis Murphy spelled his name.
Post a Comment
<< Home