Party all night


Moira was up 9 times last night. Yes, 9 times! I put her down at 7, and she got up crying at 8,9, 10:30, 11:30, 11:45, 12:30 (when I finally fed her), 3:30, 4:30 (fed her again) and 6:45. She is still stuffy, so maybe that's why. She seems to get up, and realize that her pacifier is not in her mouth, and that I'm not there, and she can't get herself back to sleep on her own. Maybe we'll practice getting to sleep without pacifier. Oh my. I kept her awake through her evening nap thinking maybe she'd be super tired, but apparently that was no help.
We went to storytime at the library yesterday. That was nice (and free!). We sang some songs, looked at books, and then they dump out a big box of toys for all the babies to play with. There were about 15 babies there.
She had all of her toes in her mouth this morning when I was changing her diaper. That was cute.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home