We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Flippin' and a Floppin'

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Flippin' and a Floppin'



Moira has become the rolling expert. Well, I guess that's not true, b/c she can't roll back from her stomach to her back. She woke up about 4 times last night, and everytime, she was totally on her belly. She seems to sleep better that way. I am hoping that when she can figure out how to roll back, she will be able to self soothe better. I got a book about sleep written by "the sleep lady". We'll see when I get the chance to actually read it. I skimmed it in the car on our way to Portsmouth yesterday. We did our taxes and had dinner with the Grandparents.
Here is a picture of Moira wearing her Buckeye gear in honor of Grandpa Russell's birthday. I have also uploaded her grinning while playing peek-a-boo with me in the high chair.
I got her to take a bottle today. She has been resisting it lately. I let her suck on her nuk, and then I removed it and replaced it with the bottle made by Gerber that is shaped just like the pacifier. We are going to try to do at least one bottle a day. I signed up for a breast pump study where I have to pump every day, so that will keep me motivated. I also got a "First Meals" book, in preparation for solids sometime this month or next. I can't belive she's almost ready to eat solids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home