We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Moira and Connor

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Moira and Connor




Here are some pictures of Moira and her buddy Connor at New Mom's group yesterday. Connor is just 2 1/2 weeks older. I think these pictures are so funny!
Her new thing now is to grab my hair really hard. She also has succeeded in throwing my glasses off my face on several occasions. She has also been screaming when I put her in the crib for a nap. It' s not a huge deal, b/c she goes to sleep in about 10 minutes. But as soon as she knows where she is going, she is not happy. That's only during nap and bedtime. If I put her in it during the day when I have to go to the bathroom or something she's fine to kick and play. The behaviorist who leads the new mom's group suggested I try to put her in the crib earlier, before she really gets tired. I try to get her in there at the first sign of fussiness, so she can learn to fall asleep by herself, but I guess I'm going to have to try to catch it earlier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home