Moira and Maren

Yesterday, we met Megan Murphy for lunch. Her baby is due next Friday, so it may be the last time we get to see her before the baby comes. Exciting! Can't wait to meet baby Muphy and Moira is looking forward to having another friend! They don't know if it is a boy or a girl, which always adds to the excitement, I think.
After that, we went to my aunt Emily, uncle Steve, and cousin Maren's house. Maren is 3 1/2. We have tried to get together for the last 3 weeks, but first Maren was sick and then I was sick. Maren and Moira were so cute together. I had to run to the bathroom when we first walked in, and Moira was sleeping. Emily must have instructed Maren to be quiet and not wake the baby, b/c when I came out of the bathroom Maren went "Shhhh!". Then she declared "I like her!" (talking about Moira). I got Moira out of the carrier and she seemed to laugh every time she heard Maren's voice, so I guess that means she likes her too! I was nursing Moira and Maren really wanted Moira to be done so that she could show her how she drew with crayon on the wall. She said "Tell her to stop eating you so I can show her something!" I thought that was a very cute way of saying it. When Maren showed us the crayon on the wall I couldn't help but laugh (sorry Emily), and I asked her if her mom though it was funny, too. Her eyes got really big and she replied "Noooooooo!" Cute. I can't believe I forgot to get a picture of the two cutties! I took my camera and everything! Argh!
I was also impressed b/c Maren pronounces Moira's name correctly! Most adults have problems with it. I've heard her called Maura, Myra, Mariah, you name it. My mom says the "oi" diphthong throws people off. ???? We never imagined it would be so difficult!
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

1 Comments:
Moi is so popular, she has the biggest circle of playdate buddies! Moi told me that she wants to go shopping and get makeovers as her next trick!
Post a Comment
<< Home