We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Friday, December 19, 2008

So this was the big surprise that Moi made for me at school. No butterscotch, no whipcream, just a clay Christmas ornament with green sparkles. Maybe the kid can keep a secret after all...
Here is Moi's Christmas present from Missy. When Moi saw the snowflake wrapping paper she looked at me and said "Is it.....snow?" Then she got really excited to open it and said "This is going to be a gracious one!" I said "what do you mean, a gracious one?" She said "I'm going to say 'goodness gracious!'" Not sure where she got that phrase. Also, in new phrases, she told me I had been "very awnry today" the other day. ???? She has been using other bigish words that crack me up such as "quite", "actually", and "particular".
This is my dinner on the let and Moi's dinner on the right. I sat them out last night and she looked at my Amy's organic brown rice and vegetables and said "Mommy, I am NOT eating broccoli and BUGERS for dinner! I am only eating mac & cheese and chicken!"

We decorated cupcakes with Kendal and Gavin on Wednesday.

Here is Moi singing jingle bells at her school program, which really just consisted of them singing jingle bells 10 times in a row. She did great and was super loud. I got it on video but still can't get videos off my camcorder.
Today Moi said "what day is it tomorrow after I sleep?" I said "it's saturday". She said "Oh, does that mean Daddy is home? He is my FAVORITE daddy in the whole world!"
The other day when Moi woke up her sleeper was unzipped a bit. She said she didn't want it to be too tight when she was dreaming about "snowflakes and santa coming". I thought that was cute.




1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Mark, Patty, Allie and Abby said...

I am cracking up about the "gracious" comment...she is SOOO FUNNY! How is she feeling today? I hope you and Chris don't get it. Please let me know if you need anything...ginger ale, pedialyte, tylenol, etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home