We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Hey, a video

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Monday, December 22, 2008

Hey, a video

I got my Christmas wish- a new digital camear from Nana and Pop! Check out my new HD videos! This is Moi rocking out in the car. Check out the fake snake in her lap. I swear she is half boy. She decided Saturday that she wants a cowboy horse and a cowboy hat for Christmas. She keeps saying it over and over and saying that's all she wants only those 2 things. We were soooo already done shopping but we might be running to big lots tonight b/c she really seems to want it. We'll see how the day goes.

Moi was puking all night Friday night. It was rough. But she was better Saturday and nobody else is sick yet...

Thanks to Nana and Pop for coming to Columbus and dragging all of your presents up here to do Christmas celebration #1! Moira made out great with a new Tinkerbell game for the tv, a new computer game, some art projects, moon sand creations, new dvds, and more! Chris got a nascar/police/fire scanner which he likes a little too much I have to say... Thanks again!

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see a "dancing with the stars" visit in the future!! She's got the beat!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home