Loving Daddy
Yesterday when Moi got up in the morning we went downstairs. We were sitting on the couch and she said "Daddy is not here, but I am loving him." I thought that was so cute. We had to call Daddy to tell him.
Moi had been pooping on the potty for a week and 1/2 now. Yesterday, we were on the trampoline and she said "I have to poop on the potty, but you wait here". She didn't want me to come in with her, she wanted to do it all by herself. She went running in and opened and closed the glass sliding door by herself. I waited about 30 seconds and tip toed in behind her. The bathroom door was shut. I opened it and she was naked and flushing the toilet. I could smell that she had gone. She said "Mommy, I went all by myself and you didn't help me!" She sure did! So, that will conclude my discussions on the issue of bodily functions, until the next baby rolls along. I declare her potty trained!
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home