Drama
Moira and I have our good days and our bad days. Mainly they are good, but when they are bad, they are BAD (but that's besides the point). The other day we had a remarkably good day. Moi was taking her bath and I was just thinking about what a good day we'd had. I said "Moira, we had a very good day, not a lot of drama." She looked at me very angrily and took a sopping wet wash cloth from the bath, threw it at me and said "I AM NOT DRAMA!" I guess she thought I was calling her a name. ???? That's my red head.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

1 Comments:
Oh Meg, that is too funny! I always tell Allie that she's giving me attitude and she says to me "I'm not attituding...I'm Allie!" I tried explaining to her what attitude means but got absolutely no where :)
Post a Comment
<< Home