Zoombezei Bay!
We decided to brave the new water park next to the zoo today. It seemed kind of overwhelming, but my friends Stephanie and her family has season passes, so I felt if we went with them, it wouldn't be quite so overwhelming. Also, I wasn't sure if I had a bathing suit that would fit my preggo belly, but I found one that wasn't too bad. Moi had a blast! It was really great. They have rides outside so she did some of those as well. She was so excited she said "Sometimes I think things are giong to be fun but they are not fun, but this is really really really fun!" Totally worth the $20 ticket to get in! Next summer will be even better b/c she won't have to nap. Although we'll have a little baby to cart around... so we may have to just make this a special Mom and Moira or Dad and Moira trip. They have a kiddie area, a medium size kiddie area, a lazy river, and a wave pool. They have more stuff for bigger kids also. I just realized however my back, chest and feet got totally fried. Ouch! I put spray sunscreen on but apparently not well enough. Whoops. At least it wasn't Moira.
Moi has been doing great with the potty training. She's gone poopy on the potty 5 out of the last 7 days and 3 days in a row now. She "poopy and pee peed together" on the potty yesterday, and she thought that was great. She even goes all night w/o and accident! I give her little animals from the dollar store every time she poops and she has just been so excited to get them. She loves animals. Speaking of which, she has added "hawk, sloth, snake, catterpiller, giraffe, lion and elephant" to her birthday list.
The other day Moi and I were laying on the cough. She had her legs on my belly and I said "be careful and don't kick, the baby is right there". She said "Don't worry, I'm not gonna bother the baby and the baby isn't gonna bother me!".
FYI, I've updated the baby blog a couple of times this week. I was feeling inspired.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

1 Comments:
looks like so much fun. I am sure anything is fitting over your "preggo belly." I can't wait to watch you be pregnant. It's so exciting.
Post a Comment
<< Home