Horray for Cousin Maggie!
This weekend, Chris, his parents and Meredith went to a NASCAR race. Chris's 1st cousin Maggie was in Ohio visiting, and she came to stay with us from Thrusday-Monday to keep us company when the rest of the Hogans were out of town. Moira absolutely loved cousin Maggie and is now best friends with her! Moira started off a little shy, but Friday Maggie babysat for about 4 1/2 hours while I went to my Dr.s' apts and I came back and voila, best friends! I so appreciated Maggie playing pretend (what Moira does all the time now) for hours and hours. She is great at it! Moi's new thing is to take her animals and make them characters from the Polar Express, Max and Ruby, and sometimes one is the Doctor and the others a patients. It was so nice, especially when Chris was gone to have another adult to talk to (I got to relive many college memories b/c Maggie is going to be a Junior at Bryn Mayr) and help out with Moi. She even cleaned up when I would go upstairs to put Moi to bed. Try and find me another 20 year old who would do that!!!! When we went to the zoo on Sunday, Moi wanted to hold Maggie's hand (not mine or Missy's), and she picked her to ride on the Merry Go Round with her and when she got upset, she wanted Maggie to hold her.
So I've been itching kind of a lot on and off lately. Moira notices every time it seems like, even though I am just kind of doing it and not thinking about it. Moi said "Mommy, if you have an itch, I will scratch it for you". I thought this was about the sweetest thing I had ever heard!
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

1 Comments:
First, it doesn't get any sweeter then her saying that she would scratch your itch for you :) What an absolute doll she is!
Second, I am so happy she had such a good time with Cousin Maggie!
Post a Comment
<< Home