We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Check out up top!

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Monday, August 11, 2008

Check out up top!

Check out my new tickers up top! We booked our Florida vacation! Horray! We only get one vacation a year as a family and it's only a week long, so it's a BIG DEAL for us. Even Moira is excited. She keeps asking when we are going on the skybus to see the ocean and Aunt Jeanne.
Also, I made a baby Hogan gambling pool if you want to guess the baby's gender, birthday and size! It's never too early for baby gambling, that's what I always say. I put in my guess. Don't think I have any special knowledge about the date. I will say the due date is Feb. 18th, but I doubt I'll go later than Feb. 11th with the c-section. And if I get ICP again, they'll induce me as soon as I get it or at 37 weeks if it's before that. That's when I guessed for myself- 37 weeks. I'm trying to anti-jinx myself! I'd prefer to go up to Feb. 11th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home