We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Resting

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Resting

Resting under the apple tree: Edited for bare butt purposes

"Stop bothering me, I'm trying to rest".


Finally rested



Yesterday Moi got up at 9, which means it's probably a no nap day. Usually on days she skips nap, she just keeps going and going until about 6 when she turns into an evil little monster. I often have a hard time getting her to rest in the middle of the day. Well yesterday, she seemed really tired around 3 or 4, but it was too late for a nap. We went outside and she pulled her big "cosy" blanket outside and layed it very nicely on the little rock wall underneath the apple tree and just layed there with her toy elephant for about 1/2 an hour. She said "I am tired and I need to rest." I didn't know what to do during this time, so I layed on the trampoline and rested too (after photo shoot, of course).


Today Moi was looking at a sea shell and saying it was some word, and I couldn't figure out what she was saying. I finally figured out that "inamustering" means "interesting". I thought that was a pretty fancy word.


Moi poopied on the potty again today. We haven't had a dirty diaper all week! Actually I can't remember when the last time was we had a dirty diaper. She even pee peed at the dollar store today. She commented that the restroom was "dark and dirty" which was correct. But I asked her if she wanted me to put a diaper on her and she said "no, I only pee pee on the potty". I promise I will stop talking about bodily functions soon... Not yet, but soon. Another week of this and I think I can declare her officially potty trained!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home