Mommy Doodles
Moi has been referring to me as "Moms" or "Mommy Doodles". I am not sure where the "moms" came from, except I call her "Mois" every now and then. And I called her "Moira doodle" once when we were playing with the aquadoodle, so I am no longer "mommy Meagan", I am "mommy doodle".
Here is a video demonstrating that I do, in fact, have a 2 year old red head on my hands! Keep in mind that I never even told her that she couldn't have a popsicle, this is just apparently how we ask for something we really want these days. You can hear her saying "Thanks Moms, Thanks Mommy Doodles" at the end.
We had a busy weekend. Grandparents Hogan were here Saturday and Sunday and Grandparents Russell were here Sunday and Monday. Moira got quite spoiled with attention and Chris and I had 2 date nights in a row. Here is Moi's funny quote from the weekend:
Moira to Grandma: "Where did Grandpa go?"
Grandma: "He went outside"
Moira: "Oh no! Is he running away?"
It's amazing what things they come up with.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home