Cough
Moira has a cough. I shouldn't complain b/c it could be worse and made it through Christmas illness free. However I will complain, but just for a minute. I hate coughs. I'm sure if Moira could fully express her emotions she would say that she hates coughs as well. They prevent her from going to sleep. That's the worst part. She finally napped yesterday but it had been several days since she actually slept during the day (and she is usually a 3 hour napper). It takes her 2 hours minimum to fall asleep at night b/c she is hacking so much. She has a little fever, but not too bad. We've just been hanging out at home, since it is cold and snowy out. I am now getting a touch of what she has, but it doesn't seem nearly as bad yet.
Moi's nose has been running like a faucet. She seems to think it's funny to ask me for a big kiss right on the mouth whenever her nose is particularly snotty (hence why I now have her bug). She is really into kissing lately. She comes up to me a lot and says "Can I get a kiss?" but really she wants to give a kiss. And she is very specific about where she wants to kiss you. Like "kiss eyes" and "kiss knees". The other day I was cleaning out the junk drawer and stabbed my finger with something and said "owe!" and she came running over and said "let me see boo boo! I kiss it!" and gave my finger the most gentle kiss. She kisses her own boo boos when she falls down and tells herself "i'm okay. it's okay".
A drain guys came over yesterday and she was really trying to charm him. She thought he was the mailman and kept saying "hi mailman! Look at my umbrella! Look at my sketchers!" and doing little dances for him as he was working on our pipes. It was kind of amusing. She was brining out all of her favorite toys to try to win him over. All he wanted to talk about was the dog though. The dog that looked like she wanted to attack him from the other side of the sliding glass door. She must have thought he was the mailman too.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home