Christmas!
Moira had a fabulous Christmas and was spoiled up and down and all over town with many many many gifts from family and friends. I really think that as much as she loved the gifts, she loved just as much the Christmas music, lights, treats and all of the fun parties and gatherings and spending a lot of time with family. I haven't posted recently b/c the whole Christmas experience this year seemed just too much to sumarize, so I will just leave it at this: it was a great Christmas! Enjoy the pictures!
Moira's new thing is to call me "mommy Meagan". She says it way more than is necessary to say it. She just likes saying it. She calls me that everwhere we go. I am pretty sure lots of people must think I am either 1. a lesbian and there are other "mommies" floating around somewhere or 2. her stepmom, b/c what other toddler repeatedly calls their mom by their first name.
The other thing Moi has been doing lately is pulling the neck of my shirt out to look down my shirt and saying really loudly "Mommy Meagan, you naked in there?"
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home