"The Sunshine Comes out for Moira!"
Literally and figuratively. We were on our way to music class this morning and all the sudden the sun came out from behind the clouds. Moira exclaimed "The sunshine comes out for..... Moira!". Sure enough, today has been a much better day so far. It is nice and sunny out and we just spent about an hour outside. She got on her swing. She hasn't been on a swing in months and she was laughing so hard, like she'd never been on one before in her life. She kept saying "higher! higher!"
When we came inside I asked her if she wanted a popsicle. Of course she did. I said (holding them both up) "do you want a green one or a red one?" She said happily "a green one!" I said "okay, I'm going to have the red one". She replied "I want the red one!". I said "but you said you wanted a green one?". And she said "I said I wanted TWO popsicles."
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home